Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Honestly

To be honest its not difficult to see the nature of your heart. It's the when you kick the bucket what spills out it what it's full of. So today I planned to fast from the internet and all that but have failed. Still I like to blog, I really don't capture my thoughts enough so here I am.

I admire journaling, it's has to therauputic and seeing as my memory is so bad I look forward to looking back in a few years to where I was and what I have been thinking. I already have a sporadic collection of notes that i am able to refer to occasionally and there is some good stuff, rare but glimpses of a life that's been lived.

I don't know if you know this but eternity is a long time. I wanted to phone my 86 year old father and remind him that he hasn't been around for long when you consider the life span of the soul. Exploring God's Kingdom for eternity will be great. And I love my wife dearly and I love (turn you eyes away my sons) I love 'being with my wife biblically!" but if those desires are no more when we are with Jesus it'll be something we are bound to enjoy and be real cool with.

I ran up the hill this morning. Chosen Hill is a treat. On the way back I met Paul who had been to feed his horse. He is going up to the Lake District at the weekend, I asked if he would want to take Josh. We'll see. i don't want to impose however, I know it'll be powerfully useful for our potential Royal Marine.

If you were of the world, the world would love you, as its own, but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world therefore the world hates you. Remember what I said to you A servant is not greater than his master, if they persecuted me they will persecute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment